Taken straight from B's email to his momma......
I spilled my entire cup of coffee this morning. Before even the first sip was taken...of course we were already on our way to the train, so no turning back for more. The spillage was actually a funny sight set of circumstances...I set the coffee on the roof of the car, locked the car door and as I was shutting the door, the coffee fell off the roof, bounced off the closing door back into the car. Realizing what I had done...I quickly as I could (well before coffee anyway) started digging for my keys, all the while I can see the coffee pouring out. By the time I made it back into the car coffee was completely gone...into the back seat. I cried the entire train ride...seeing happy people with coffee just made me angry. Carolyn offered me a sip of her tainted coffee...but the cream and sugar are just no good.
...so I stopped at Einstein's and got a bagel and a large cup of Winter Brew to ease my suffering...
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment