i get busy at work, our computer stops working at home, we have five peeps in our house and I stop blogging. It is no excuse I say!
Remo survived his bachelor party last weekend so B was estactic (b planned it as best man in the wedding). I was excited because Remo crashed earlier than I did at mine. He was passed out on his couch by 10:30 due to phone call from B to me. We aren't really sure when it happened as B was drunk when he called and rambled for awhile, as well he said he had been standing outside to make sure Remo didn't try to walk the dog again. But we can say Remo didn't last as long as I did (it was close though) and I had a broken toe! woohoo.
On sunday B was completely hungover and miserable so i made him go watch me try on dresses for kelmo's wedding. All right i know you are saying mean wife, but we were running errands, saw a few houses and were about to stop for lunch RIGHT NEXT TO THE MATERNITY STORE. It made sense to pop in and try some on. It took a total of like 20 minutes so B was fine. Except when I almost hurt him during the dress trying on stage. B decided I looked like a truck in some of the dresses (all right all of them) due to my now fairly large belly. As I was backing up to close the door and try on more he thought he would be funny. He started making truck backing up noises... beep beep beep. Then to make it worse he said I looked like a Mac Truck. Lucky for him I was in a good mood, looked back at myself in the mirror and started cracking up. I did look like a mac truck! Kelmo didn't know they would have a truck at their wedding but watch out, here I come... beep beep beep.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment