Had my second appt today, it was just the general check up, weight and heartbeat. The dr gave me a scare when she couldn't find the heartbeat at first, and said I might need an ultrasound, but then she found it. It was up and to the left! phew. Everything looked good. She told me to try to drink as much bubble water as I can to keep fluids in but since I am eating and drinking she isn't worried about my weight loss. Since my last appt four weeks ago I lost 3lbs. I did weigh myself this morning and it showed one lb gained so things are looking up. I have lost enough weight now that I can wear my old pants (the ones I had *cough* grown out of) so I have more pants that fit until the belly expands more. Let's hope this nausea goes away soon. Dr. B said probably around 14 weeks I will start to feel better. Today is 12.5 weeks. come on 14 weeks!
Off to find some more bubble water.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment