Woke up this morning with a throbbing toothache. Went about my business, got a bagel for breakfast and got to work. I went to get eat my bagel and realized my tooth was hurting more than I thought, as chewing it seemed very painful. I called the dentist and made an appt saying I am 35 weeks pregnant but this hurts. Called the obgyn to see what I neededto do on that end. Said novacaine was fine but it couldn't have EPI in it. (apparently as I learned later, epi restricts blood vessels to help with healing but bad for incubating babies). I head out to my dentist appt. She checks my tooth. Looks at me and says, "looks like it needs to come out". I was like what? She said i don't think we can save it, it is infected and the infection is scary part for the baby. The infection can cause issues with baby. Sooo 10 minutes later I was sans tooth.
So with hole in my mouth, no more infected tooth, we are off to Boston tomorrow! Without Sadie! Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Roger are here to watch Sadie for us. HOoray
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment