I keep meaning to come out here to blog about something or another but somehow never find the time. Couldn't be because I have two kids, work full time and decided to go back to school for my masters a few weeks ago. All I can say is WHAT WAS I THINKING? After about week 4 of school I have decided this might not be the right time. I am going to postpone registering for the next class for a few more months. Elise needs to be a little more self-sufficient before I can spend the amount of time I need to on school.
As for the kiddos, Elise is going on ear infection number four in 2 months. She finishes a 10 day dose of antibiotics, goes in for her ear recheck and still has double ear infections. After number 3 we saw an ENT. He said give it 6 weeks. If she has another one in that time we should do tubes. Not even five days later she had another double ear infection. Here go. Off to tube surgery for number 2. She is having her surgery next Tuesday. EEK.
Sadie had her kidney reflux tests this week as well. Not the news we were looking for as she still has the same grade reflux on both sides. This time they also said she has a large bladder. Apparently that is somewhat an inhibitor to her potty training. She holds it too long because she doesn't get the 'I'm full' signal till its almost too late. We are supposed to get her to urinate more frequently, because that is easy with an almost 3 year old.
We are officially moved into to our new house (move announcements coming!) Sadie loves the backyard. Elise does too but isn't quite old enough to enjoy it to full capacity yet. Daddy made a sandbox and Elise just tries to eat the sand. Granpda T gave them a swing set which is awesome. (tried to put picture in but it wouldnt let me. hmpf)
Elise is almost walking. The girl moves around furniture like nobodies bidness. Even takes a few steps now and again when she isn't paying attention. I think if the ears were good she would walk so lets see how long after tubes it takes for her to start walking. She has started coppin an attitude as well when she doesn't get her way. At the doctors office recently she was crawling to the end to throw things overboard and then trying to dive off after it. best keep my eyes and hands on her at all times!
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment