It is the story of my life...big event? i do something stupid before it. Bachelorette party was this weekend. Here I am getting ready to go out. Trying to get out the house to get there on time.... run into the bathroom briefly to turn off the radio and on my way in I smash my toe on the wall. Of course it doesn't stop bleeding for awhile and I eventually just had to put a bandaid on it and leave.
I get to the bachelorette party at the candle place limping like a mad woman. seriously. there is always something. pretty sure I broke it, my left baby toe that is. It is a very fun pretty purple/red color on the tip of my toe. My toenail, a victim of happenstance, will be lost. Good thing it is only my little baby toe so you might not notice i do not have a toenail in my wedding opentoe shoes :)
The bacheloretter party was great. what I was awake for!. take a starving Carolyn, with newly broken toe and loss of blood, two bottles of wine and a piece of cheese? what do you get? a drunk and passed out Carolyn by 10:00. the candles were great. Trader Todd's was...fun? I don't know. You tell me because I don't remember. I am sure I had a great time! Thanks again everyone for coming! Can you even imagine if we had starting at 2? HA!
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad there is photographic evidence that I was at trader todd's, because I'm pretty sure you wouldnt remember! at least you're a cute drunk. all weepy and lovey.
love you!!!!
I would tell you about the night but it seems to have left my memory also. hmmm. Two sisters + lots of wine - food = x
Post a Comment