Tuesday, February 28, 2006

feeling old

I am calmly sitting in my class today just vaguely paying attention. The teacher starts talking about commodore 64's ... I had one of those growing up. Then he shows a commercial that aired in 1984 for Apple and their new computer coming out. He askes who has seen this commercial. I had so I raised my hand. Of course he calls on me as I am one of two who raise my hand. Where did you see this commercial? he asks... my answer, "I was alive when it aired the first time." I got a few chuckles but also got confirmation of what I have already known. I am the oldest person in my class but hold onto your horses...it gets better. Not only was I alive when the commercial aired.. I was the ONLY ONE BESIDES THE TEACHER. Great. They were all born after 1984. What a feel good.

No comments: