Monday, June 12, 2006

Its Official

I accepted the job offer this morning so my life of leisure as we have known it is coming to an end on June 26th. This week however is a very busy week of butt-numbing, eyes-crossing, head-pounding boring reading while studying for my PHR (professional in hr) exam. Six books of 200+ pages of HR mumbo jumbo.. whose idea was this anyway?? oh right.. mine. duh. So this week I take the exam on Thursday, graduate on Friday and Saturday, then party on Saturday. I can walk twice for graduation... once on Friday night for Northwestern and then on Saturday for the School of Continuing Studies at Northwestern, which is the night school I was going to. Phew.

What an exciting 6 month span in my life. Got a puppy, lost my job, was a fulltime student for the first time ever, finished school, got married, lost my grandmother, found a job, graduate this weekend, and hopefully i can say soon that I passed the PHR exam (fingers crossed) wow.

No comments: