Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday

Well I went to spell check and lost what I had written. bummer

Last night was the second week of the new bowling season. Bryan beat me by six pins. Sad considering I bowled a turkey in the tenth frame on the second game. It reminds me of this dance bag I had as a little girl. Even then I knew what my mantra in life would be. It was a red bag with rainbow straps. On the front was a white pocket with a picture of a sassy little girl, her arms crossed, hair in pigtails, with the phrase "Anything boys can do, girls can do better!" It is true too. I was the fastest kid in my class. I say kid because I beat all the boys. (Granted there were only 16 of us but who's counting.) I could outrun any boy up through the 8th grade. Still today my mantra lives on, even though Bryan beat me by 6 pins, I totally looked better doing it.

No comments: