Monday, May 28, 2007

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

The warning above is for those who might be a little uncomfortable with the ins and outs of pregnancy for the below is a more indepth look at body changes. :)

Sunday morning of our long weekend we woke up early. I made french toast and we sat in our jammies watching a movie. It was great! Then it happened. I noticed a wet spot on my shirt, coincidentally around the breast area. Seeing as how I was wearing a gray bra top as my jammy shirt (I started wearing this to give some support at night) it was more noticable. hm. It took a minute but sure enough I realized this was the first of nipple leakage. It was a total of two drops and only one breast but it was there. I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones who didn't have nipple leakage. Alas it was not to be. Not sure if that will be it (than I would still say i was lucky) or if more is to come but at least I now know to be on the look out. To Do list this week? buy another new bra. It is about time to get the nursing bras. I did go up another cup size and I am working the D cup. Two full cup sizes. geez. Can't wait to see what happens when the milk truly comes in!

No comments: