Saturday, March 29, 2008
Earth Hour/Anniversary
B and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary tonight but participating in Earth hour. We bathed Sadie and put her to bed just at 8 (her normal bedtime), promptly ordered sushi and then shut off our electricity. We ate our sushi, talked about things we may have missed in the past few weeks, and realized how loud our computer really is, all while sitting by candlelight. :) It was a very nice anniversary evening. We helped the environment, ate fish, drank wine, and enjoyed each others company. The sushi delivery man may have thought we were crazy when we answered the door with a flashlight but hey.. we helped the environment today. and candles are romantic. so there :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Early Anniversary! We didn't do much for the environment tonight - i didn't even know about it until about an hour before (I'll blame my ignorance on having a newborn).... but I'm proud of you for saving our environment for our grandchildren!
Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more!!
Kudos to you guys for helping the Earth and still celebrating your Anniversary! Happy 2nd!!
Post a Comment