Really is a sickness. especially for me. Somehow a few years back I become relentless when it came to the NCAA tourny. Today I have five brackets in various places, my work, b's work, friends etc. The first few days are so strenous. you lose one and you panic. But in reality it is all about the third round and up.
I realized today I have a problem with Deb was im'ing me on how to make my laptop a second monitor so I could watch the scores while working. I'm telling you it was a wake up call. it by no means stopped me from continuning to rearrange my desk but it did allow me to make fun of myself. :) On the same note I would just like to say if Duke had lost today it would have made the brackets very interesting.
Anywho off to refresh my brackets before bed. night y'all
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm getting a little too wrapped up in it too - each year Jeff and I have a competition in which i kick his behind - this year should be no different. Two big upsets so far today, though, with SD State and Wkentucky - this should be a good tournament! Go Boilers!!
Post a Comment