It is official. I am obsessed with this website. someone sends me an email from it to connect to the them (thanks Angie!) and the next thing you know I am out there 'surfing' the profiles. It is awesome to find someone you have lost contact with after years. For those of you who remember Simon...he finally left Citadel and has a baby girl. Even though time moves on, people who you haven't seen in forever stay the same in your mind until you reconnect.
E&Y Updates:
Gretchen is engaged and will be married this September. Congratulations G!
Jocelyn is on baby number 2
Annie just had her second baby
Jenna is rocking the marketing world in VA
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jeff and I are having a contest to see who can get the most number of connections by the weekend. Obsessed, you say? We have you beat. Have you found Pat Frank out there yet??
oh yea Pat Frank was added. who is winning?
Post a Comment