After all that stuff, this week the buyers backed out. It was official yesterday when we got the request to sign off on the return of earnest money. What is earnest money for anyway, if everyone just gets it back regardless of whate happens? How serious of a buyer can you be if you get your money back regardless? Anywho, we have officially taken our house off the market again. B is very happy about this whole thing. I am not sure how I feel. Some hours of the day I am fine but the other hours I long for a house with a yard. Maybe instead of longing I should jsut focus on raising my brat. I have learned that Sadie is the trouble maker in her class. Behr, Ethan and Sadie, get up early at naptime and wake everyone else up. Plus Sadie won't sit still for anything. Ms. Karen said they have to use the chair that straps her in just to get her to stay seated. Looks like we are well on the way to having a spoiled baby. Best be focusing on the learning rather than the yearning. (I totally just came up with that all on my own!)
On a happy note, B got me a Wii this week for my birthday. How he kept it hidden in our house for three weeks without breaking it out to play is beyond me. that is will power. everyone was great this week. I can't believe how many people remembered my birthday and sent well wishes. It should prove to be a good year... its not often you turn 27 (or maybe it is...)!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amazing how these kids end up like their moms, huh?? "focus on the learning rather than the yearning"?!?
Huh.
ya know yearning for a new home. get it? get it!
Post a Comment