oh boy. It seems like she woke up on Saturday and can now talk. First thing in the morning, daddy and Sadie let Sierra out of the kennel. After daddy said come on Sierra, Sadie just said 'Sierra' clear as day. Then later I asked her if she wanted to color and she shook her head no. Later came shoe and then she told sierra to sit. We were playing in her room and she was trying to get my sock on my foot. I said, Why don't you try to put it on Sadie's foot. She plopped down on the floor to get the sock on her foot. I showed her how a few times, then she tried on her own, got very frustrated and I swear she said "I Can't" and threw the sock. She started wimpering a little and I told her not to get frustrated that she will be able to do it when she was a little older. She looked at me, got up and started playing with something else. we are in trouble.
Now this morning she is walking around saying sit... funny thing is.. it doesn't sound like S.I.T....it sounds a little more like there is an h in there too.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment