Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

As B's mom so nicely put it.. welcome to the year of the wedding! Hope everyone has started it off hungover and happy :) Luckily for me I am not hungover as I managed my drinking well. B was pretty sick all day Friday and yesterday, as he very grossly has been " peeing out his butt" (his words not mine) for two days. Every 30 minutes he was in the bathroom yet we stayed at the party until after midnight celebrating the new year. What a trooper. unfortunately for me my stomach has been a gurgulin all day. Let's hope I don't get what he has ya know what I'm sayin.

Tomorrow starts the intense diet/excercise plan ihave put off for months. We joined bally's as I no longer have the free work gym. Tomorrow morning 10am we are doing our first class. Deb, Kim, Kelly and I that is. B might be off playing with weights or something silly. gotta stayed focused on the diet. need to at least lose some weight before the wedding. Wish me luck.

Well Happy New Year all ! Off to sit on the couch with B and watch another movie. What a way to start off the new year.

No comments: