Thursday, January 05, 2006

its official

My petition was approved for day courses, which I have already attended, meaning I am now comepletely official as a full-time student. First pain associated with school... my tailbone is sore. bizarre. don't konw how it happened but I believe it was from sitting strangely in new uncomfortable seats for a long time. I mean don't get me wrong, I can sit on my bute for long periods of time, this just must have been a strange way to sit. Anywho, I am in. The advisor didn't sound to happy when he told me which is weird. Everyone seems to think it will be a lot of work and that I am not ready for it. duh. been working for a long time, need to be occupied. its strange to be home all day.
I changed my classes as well so now I go to school all day Tuesday, 10-10, Thursday from 10-6 and then Saturday morning. Tuesdays will be interesting as it involves taking the purple line back at 5 then making a 6:15 class at the chicago Ave class downtown. Cool. long day, longer commute. but I am excited. It will mean once a week I leave puppy alone for a long time. but thank goodness for Kim and Paul, my new official dog walkers! Three cheers to Kim and Paul!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three Cheers gratefully accepted and sent right back at you for working so hard to finish school! Hip, hip, hooray!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Caro for getting so close to an actual diploma! There's a light at the end of tunnel, girlfriend. And three cheers to B for helping you be able to go to school full time!