Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Changin my name
Yea... so that was fun.. or not. three hours at Social Security.. then another hour at the DMV...only to the have the woman tell me I couldn't keep my old fantastic picture, but would have to take a new one with my unwashed hair in a ponytail and no makeup face. Great. new name, new pic. started that one off right. I did however finish reading a book, too bad I had already read it. You know when you look at a book and can't remember that you read it.. and then you get to the Social Security office, you read the first page and bam, the memory of you reading the book comes back. Why can't you remember when you picked up the book? so that you took one to the SS office that you hadn't read to accomplish something? nope. not how the brain works.. the oh so conniving brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment