Friday, April 14, 2006

its been awhile

But here I am....Married! back from the honeymoon. a little tan, a little burned and peeling in some areas , well really my forehead. as for scuba all I will say is this.. I don't hate it. a shark tried to eat me but I fought him.. he was only 6 ft so it was easy. the turtle we saw was a little far away but i still saw him, and he was swimming. cool. mostly the pool bar was the place you would find us.. unless we were eating. which seemed to be a lot. the scale this morning said only 4 lbs gained but I feel like it was more. eek. b thinks he might have gained 10.. which means justin won. we will find out tomorrow morning when he weighs in.

will write more blogs now that wedding is over...phew was that some work. but fun. i hope everyone had a good time. thanks all for coming.

off to write some thank you cards.. don't have much time left to get those puppies out. but I wish you all to have a banana sip sop in your lifetime...

No comments: