Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today's Dr's appt

Well the answer we have been waiting for finally has a due date. March 13th is the day B and I go in for THE ultrasound. The one and only ultrasound which hopefully will tell us what we are having. It is exactly three weeks from today.... can you stand it? Things are going well according to doc. the heartbeat was good to hear so even though I question some times i am still pregnant :) I told the doc I don't really feel pregnant. she laughed and said just wait, enjoy it now while you can! interesting. She just had a baby herself not to long ago.

The nurse was really nice too as they all say if you want to know the sex of the baby they can tell you. I of course said I can't wait to find out. Which she got all excited about. She said they loving finding out and telling us patients. Then she gave me tips. make sure you eat right before you come that will give the baby energy and make baby move all over so they can get a good picture. A coworker said to to have a little caffeine before I go as that helps the baby move around too. hm. all these things to remember. good thing the appt is in the morning.

The countdown begins.......

No comments: