Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pooh Bear

So at first the Pooh Bear thing was cute. Now I am done. Last night daddy tried to put Pooh Bear in the crib with Sadie. Momma just wasnt comfortable with it so I made B take it out. He decided to put Pooh Bear on Sadie's rocking chair. Well this morning I go to get her out o fher crib. I pick her up expecting my normal big hug in the morning but she wanted nothing to do with me. Her entire focus was on Pooh Bear. I had to get him off the chair, then put him down with Sadie so she could give Pooh Bear morning hugs. had I been paying attention when I got in her room I would have noticed she was standing in her crib facing Pooh (instead of the door like normal) and that her focus was on him the whole time. Pooh has taken over.

No comments: