Apparently I missed some info.
Sadie at her nine month appt was
28 1/8 inches long (the 75-90%ile)
20lbs 12 oz (75-90%ile)
17 7/8 head circumfrance (75%ile)
so basically her head got bigger, her body got longer and her weight went down.
She got two shots in her leg. she cried for like a second. The doctor had given her a stick to chew on so she was content with it. she cries longer when you try to change her diaper.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, one of my friends who lives in Chicago is going to be down here next week - and I'm going to give her my opened cans of Isomil to take back up to you. She lives near the corner of Broadway & Hawthorne - would you be able to pick them up from her doorman or something? They won't be up there until the week after next, but I don't want them to go to waste!
SURE!! who am I to deny free formula! thanks lady!
Post a Comment