Monday, October 13, 2008

Strengths

Every one should know what their best quality is early on so they can flaunt it. I for one took many many years to realize I really am freaking funny. Who knows what I could have done with this humor thing I got goin on had I realized it way back when. My oldest bro was always the funny one but as time lapses I realize all my siblings have the gift. some more than others surely, that is life. Yet many many times a day I crack myself up. If I wasn't so lazy I would also be trying the stand up comedy route. then again. I am not funny on demand... it usually comes after a few brewsky's .... if you know what I am saying :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

did this post come after a few brewskies too, Ms. Modest?

I'd pay to see your stand-up routine!

Carolyn Haack said...

It very well might have. I also find that after a few brewsky's I am even funnier!

Peony said...

so how many brewskies have you had today? ;)