Well I still have bad days and of course yesterday was one of them. Dos Equis just wanted to be part of Christmas too! so now we are at 7lbs lost in the first trimester. If and I mean IF we have another one (our max would be 3 kids) I refuse to be in my first trimester during the holidays. I enjoy food way to much to miss another Thanksgiving and Christmas meal!
Sadie really enjoyed her Christmas. She loved unwrapping gifts and even got mad at me for trying to help her rip the paper off. We spent the day at my parents house in Indiana. My parents got Sadie this ride on car that has a remote control. She loved it and spent the whole day going back and forth across the living room in her car, with someone else driving of course. When she is able to drive it herself she will unstoppable!
Merry Christmas to everyone! We wish everyone a healthy and blessed holiday season!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment