Last night in the shower I was totally writing this awesome blog in my head...its gone now. let's be honest, writing a blog in a shower would be bad...the computer would get all wet and probably smoke, then die.. bad news. Anyway, Dos Equis has bestowed upon me morning sickness these past two weeks. Kind and sharing I say. The past weekend, yes thanskgiving weekend, when other people were stuffing their faces (b) and eating more than they should (b), I alone was picking at all food presented to me. I couldn't eat more than like three bites in a sitting and then would have to go lie down to prevent said bites from returning. for almost a full week this was happening. I lost five lbs. until yesterday. yesterday at work I decided to put a peppermint in my mouth. I realized, midst peppermint, the nausea was gone. shortly thereafter i put another peppermint in my mouth and realized... I was hungry. It was like manna from heaven I tell you. I got home from work and had peppermint tea with dinner. I actually ATE dinner. ok not a super lot but enough. It was glorious.
here in out I am a fan of peppermint. It will go down in the books as the great food allower to eater.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment