Tuesday, February 03, 2009
16 week checkup
All is well. Didn't gain any weight since last time which seems odd to me as I thought I had gained two lbs. Dr found the heartbeat immediately so while excited I was a little sad. An ultrasound today could have shown the sex of the baby :) always trying to find out sooner. My blood pressure was good as well. I told the docs about the the headaches I have been having and he said try a humidifier in our room at night or eating/drinking immediately upon waking. It is either low blood sugar or a little dehydration. thanks for the help doc. I figured that out on my own. :) All in all it was a good appt. Next appt: March 5th. assuming baby cooperates we will find out the sex then...whoot whoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment