I just couldn't wait until March 5th. I know I know. I am crazy. don't worry I have already heard it from B but it didn't stop me from finding a great deal at an ultrasound place RIGHT BY MY HOuse. Ok so it was like four blocks away. For only $49, we got a personal ultrasound for gender indentification it included, digital pictures, a cd of all pictures taken during the ultrasound, a in depth look at baby, part of the u/s was in 3d and 4d so we got to see baby girl moving in 4d. it was pretty freaking cool. The room was warm and cozy with soft music playing in the background. Plus our families got to watch via the internet and hear us talking, including the baby's heartbeat! so fun.. but anyway, ITS A GIRL!
Medical u/s is still next week to make sure all the parts are there and we will confirm again that its a girl but YAY.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!
Post a Comment