Monday, February 23, 2009

Impatient

So Iam very impatiently waiting to find out what we are having, a boy or a girl. The appt is March 5th could that BE any farther away? anywho, here in my email today comes a very interesting article.. Boy, Oh Boy-Unless its a Girl, 38 Ways to Guess on iVillage.com...so here you go.

It's a boy if:
You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy
- NO. was very sick.
Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute
- NO last check it was 150
You are carrying the extra weight out front
- Yes
Your belly looks like a basketball
- YES
You are carrying low
- seems in the middle
You are craving salty or sour foods
- YES big time.
You are craving protein -- meats and cheese
- comes and goes; for a few days I couldnt eat meat at all.
Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy
- YES
The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy
- not sure about this one but it feels like it when I shave
Your hands are very dry
- Yes but its winter
Your pillow faces north when you sleep
- how can a pillow face a direction?
Dad-to-be is gaining weight, right along with you
- hm. after yesterdays wing fest my guess is yes.
Pregnancy has you looking better than ever
- my new haircut is nice but I don't know if I would go this far
Your nose is spreading
- i hope not
Your urine is bright yellow
- will check later
You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles
- will do later
You are having headaches
- YES very much so.
You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number
- nope its 43

It's a girl if:
You had morning sickness early in pregnancy
- YES. the first trimester was awful but only threw up a few times.
Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute
- Yes it was 150 last check. lower than Sadie's always was
You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear
-NO and I don't need anymore thank you.
Your left breast is larger than your right breast
- too much information but no
Your hair develops red highlights
- well I dye it so not really sure
You are carrying high
- again its in the middle
Your belly looks like a watermelon
- could be a watermelon...I will take a picture and let you all decide, watermelon or basketball
You are craving sweets
- actually no. normally I do and with Sadie I did but I let cake go for days without touching it
You are craving fruit
- not really
You crave orange juice
- YES. I was drinking orange juice everyday for like three weeks
You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy
- again. my hair cut looks good. not sure about the rest
You are moodier than usual during pregnancy
- Bryan gives a Hell YES
Your face breaks out more than usual
- not really but maybe a little.
You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread
- I never eat the heel of the loaf ever so not a good indicator.
Your breasts have really blossomed!
- too much information but yes. already a cup and a half.
Your pillow faces south when you sleep
- still unsure on this one.
Your urine is a dull yellow color
- will check later.
You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side to side
- doing tonight.
You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number
- YES 33 + 10 = 43

1 comment:

Peony said...

HA! These are funny. Thinking back to Addi, I'd have hit about half on each list. ;)