Elise just got a spot in Sadie's daycare... whoot whoot. The only issue is I go back to work on October 12th and Elise doesn't get in until November 11. We have one month to figure something out but we aren't passing up the opportunity to get them both in the same daycare. I am actually kind of glad Elise gets in later as there is just something about putting her in daycare at 3 months. Sadie didn't get into daycare until she was 8 months old and that was perfect in my eyes. This time however, we can't afford to have a nanny at home with one, and still pay for daycare for the other. It was either or, a nanny or daycare; Sadie LOVES daycare. We can handle it for one month to have someone babysit for Elise until she gets in daycare. I even like that she will be a little older. It is such a relief to know they will both be in the same school.
Next step: moving in one week. After that the potty training will start with Sadie. yikes. Never a dull moment in our house!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If I only I was still there...I'd take care of both of our babies!
I may be unemployed during that time, so I'll watch her! ;)
I may take you up on that Mel! I promise to stop the baby comments ... maybe. :)
Post a Comment