Here is where my thoughts are put into writing. Could be dangerous but I am willing to risk it for your benefit cause darn but some of them thoughts are funny.
Monday, November 14, 2005
Pharmacy guy
the pharmacy guy downstairs at walgreens...is so my fav. He knows me by name which could be good or bad.. but he is so nice.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love that! My Target pharmacists know me by name, too! And when the Hubby had a medical near-emergency, now the pharmacist asks me how he's doing too. When you have to go to the pharmacy too often, at least you get good customer service!
1 comment:
I love that! My Target pharmacists know me by name, too! And when the Hubby had a medical near-emergency, now the pharmacist asks me how he's doing too. When you have to go to the pharmacy too often, at least you get good customer service!
Post a Comment