Wednesday, November 02, 2005

shopping

I really feel the need to go shopping. My list to so I don't forget

1. personal underthings
2. new shoes
3. new pretty sweaters

by the way, I love sweater season. it is one of my favorite times of year. they should change the name from fall to "sweater" season. it seems more pleasant than 'fall'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...it's like a warm cup of coffee on a cool morning to hear my future sister-in-law say she loves sweaters!! Sweaters...yes, what a wonderful thing. The beginning of sweat season must be like what bears start to feel as the weather cools...a deep, innate feeling that drives you...drives them to eat for hibernation (ok, I feel that too) and also drives you straight to the store for sweaters of all kinds--turtlenecks, cowl necks, v necks, crew necks, ballet necks--ah, sweet sweaters. Carolyn, you are truly my sister!

Anonymous said...

I am also a sweater sister - imagine my misery living in Southern California. Not much of a sweater season here. More like sweater day here and there, but only lightweight wimpy sweaters. Otherwise we sweat. And sweat. Not fun to sweat in a sweater. How I love when it is cool enough for one of my sweaters. Long sleeve shirts just don't bring the same joy.

Anonymous said...

oh the pain...i could not imagine.