After Christmas there is always the pressure of what to do with Christmas monies. This year I think people felt sorry for me not having a job, or something, because I was overly gifted. It was so nice of everyone. So now the pressure is on.
I decided last night i was going to buy a new big puffy coat. practical, useful and good use of christmas monies to inform family members how I used my funds. Especially considering in little Sierra's haste to get away from the terror we call Bryan's moms dogs, she might have drippled a little poo whilst climbing up onto my shoulder (and flinging herself headlong into the window of the door). Yes on my white puffy coat. So I have decided to find a black puffy coat just like my white one as I loved it so much. Forced Bryan to stop in Marshall Field's with me to go look (had to promise I would make him dinner.) there is where i found it... Coat of Dreams. it was gorgeous. Removeable hood. Buttons and a zipper. Black. Puffy boxed quilting. Length to the midcalf. perfect surviving january in chicago coat. and then i tried it on. If there is one thing I know, it is that I am not a size small. yet even after seeing the S on the tag I still wanted it to fit. I tried to make it fit. Until the zipper got stuck somewhere around the house on my butt (see previous blog entry). figures. in sadness I left marshall fields. Promising Bryan additional meatballs if he would only go to Carson' with me. They could have it. Alas, Carson's failed me. For three more meatballs (a few were taken away for bad pouting behavior in Carson's) Bryan went with me to Filene's. nothing.
As I was going into the kitchen to make the stupid meatballs the thought occured to me. Online shopping. So instead of cooking I immediately started a search online. Eureka! Found! Coat of Dreams online at Fields.com. Sigh of relief that coat of dreams is on its way to me. annoying that I could have had Marshall Fields order it for me and not pay shipping but why bother. I can sit and wait in unshowered for my coat to come to me!
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment