Monday, December 19, 2005

jerk neighbor

Today I am out walking Sierra. when she walks she likes to sniff around to other areas in the same complex because darn it that is what dogs do. so here I am out in the 10 degree weather in boots, comfy pants (ok strawberry shortcake pants again, but darn it, i did wash them!), hat and coat, walking around with dog when jerk neighbor knocks on his window. I look up. he is on the third floor gesturing. I don't know what he is saying so I ignore him and continue walking Sierra. We go back to our porch, and she does her bidness on our little patch of grass, snow, in front of our house. As she is doing this, jerk neighbor knocks on his window again. What the heck? She has never gone on jerk neighbors area, as B and I wouldn't let her do that. So what is his issue? Sorry if you can see a little bit of yellow snow in our snow patch. but I need to train my dog. It is 10 degrees out, she is 3.5 lbs officially. Walking a mile for her to go a little piddle is ridiculous. We pick up all the dooty in doggie dooty bags so you don't even see that. Once the snow is gone, you won't even know she had gone. Bye bye yellow snow. So again, I ask you, what is jerk neighbors problem?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your neighbor is Vietnamese, he might have just been hungry.

Anonymous said...

Well when I'm walking my dog and he pees on the neighbor's lawn, I just pee on top of it to cover it up. The neighbors usually move quickly away from the windows after that.