Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Wednesday Story
Today I decided would be a great day to wear a skirt. Not only is it supposed to snow tonight, but it is currently rainy and cold. Great right? Well in sticking with that decision I put on an old pair of tights that had some elastic issues but I thought heck, I can handle a little elastic problem. Wrong. half way to the train i notice my tights are falling. on the train I realize they aren't done falling. Stop in the train station shoe store, grab some tights and make it to work with them at least still on. Get to the bathroom, change my tights, put on my boots and bam, we are back in business. I pull myself into my seat, the tights snag on my desk and the saga starts all over with two ginormous holes in my tights. sweet. nothing like flushing 1o dollars down a toilet. At least we aren't in Paris where I would actually had to have paid to flush it. stupid tights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment