So Kim and I were shopping today to try to find a black tie dress for Sadie to wear to two weddings. We stopped at Chipotle for lunch and I remembered that Gap kids was like 2 steps away. We stop in. I find the cutest little swimsuit for $5 (yea to indoor pools in hotels!). We also found the cutest little dress for Miss Sadie but they didn't have her size. I have to order it online. Which is a good thing too as I remembered when we got home that we have a Gap Gift Card. sweet.
Anywho, so I am purchasing the little swimsuit and the lady is wearing a tag that says, Gap Casting Call, submit photos online. Kim says you need to go online, purchase the dress and then submit Sadie's photo. While pumping and surfing the net I decided to check it out. It didn't cost anything and you can win a whole Gap Kids wardrobe. sweet! I submitted Sadie's photo. We will see if the lil Miss gets chosen in December no biggie either way. But the wardrobe would be worth it for the 2 minutes it took to sign up online!
already trying to make money off the kid. its the WT way. I am from Indiana people :)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment