Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Stupid people

I will never understand how people can do bad things to others. In our little association we have now had three packages stolen in the past month or so. One time, the theif broke into crate and barrel boxes of a newly married couple and stole the contents but left the box. We think the theif was watching as they were getting tons of gifts. Our neighbors in A had doggie medicine stolen. Now b and I are on the list. I believe a package was stolen. It was supposed to have been delivered on October 3rd but I never got it. It was a wearable blanket for Sadie from target. I can't believe it. I am home all the time too so I don't understand how it could happen. Either the delivery person didn't ring the bell, I was in the shower or didn't hear it or was upstairs but they typically ring the bell, Sierra barks and I run down to grab whatever it was. I will never understand it. It makes me wonder if we got everything people sent for gifts when Sadie was born, or even during our wedding.

No comments: