Lack of sleep three days in a row makes for one crabby C. Its either that or I am fighting some sort of illness. I feel completely drained today. It has been deteremined I should not answer my phone for fear of endangering my career. I really hope it isn't another boobie infection. The weaning process has been going ok. I am down to three pumps a day with my mid day work pump happening at about 4pm. soon it will be pushed back far enough that I can skip pumping at work and just pump at home after work. Unfortunately I might have pushed it too far too fast as I felt a little funny in rightie yesterday. we will see how today goes. My hope is to be done with work pumps this week so next week is a free and clear work pump week. I might just bring my pump to work just in case.
the best part of my new plan is that right now I am making enough milk with those three pumps to still feed Sadie every day without going into my stash. I have even froze some more bags! We are going to make it to six months!!! whoot whoot.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment