TMI warning :)
Costco has this huge bag of trial mix that we typically get when we go camping. At costco the other day it looked so good I snagged a bag. In my lunch I have been bringing small sandwich size bags of it. For the past few days I have been extremely gassy and therefore so has Sadie. not good. so I was trying to analyze what in my diet has changed and what could cause this... lo and behold I came up with the trial mix. Today I am not going to eat any so we will see what happens. The poor nanny. Sadie is a tootin all day. Never knew peanuts made you gassy.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had to write a comment on this one! Zachary's famous saying is "peanuts make my butt hurt." He can't go anywhere near them bc they do the same to him!!
Zach is right, peanuts make my butt hurt too! ha
Post a Comment