Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sadie update

The last appt we had at the ped they made a future appt for Sadie's sixth month. The lady miscalculated and gave us an appt on January 4th (only five months). I decided to keep it as Sadie has been sick. The ped was very nice about the whole thing. She said Sadie had a little bit of fluid in her ear (S did not like this part of the appt) that we need to watch for a fever but otherwise she just has a viral bug. She does have a cough but the ped said that is probably due to the post nasal drip. As long as Sadie can still breathe through her nose and eat, we just have to keep her comfortable. Unless of course her fever gets worse.

Sadie is doing better. She is still stuffy and definitely fussy but her fever is gone. While I was there I had the ped weigh her and Sadie is now 17lbs 4.5 oz. Crazy. She gained another pound since her 4 month. Officially she is out of 3-6 month clothes and is on to either 6 month or 6-9. I was at Costco yesterday and bought 9 month sizes as she is already in the weight category. our little fussy chubber.

On a side note, we started investigating nanny shares. We might have a found a nice family whose daughter was born on August 23. She was 14lbs at her four month so Sadie has som weight on her. We are going to meet them on Tuesday so they can interview Erika and see the house. The momma is a pediatrician in training (doing her residency) so i have a feeling this may be a difficult interview. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments: