At my most recent trip to Target (yesterday) I got a new purse as my old one was breaking. The straps were so close to total rippage that I was worried it would just break while commuting to work with Sadie in tow. Hence the new purse purchase even with the husbands voice in my head with his continous mantra of 'keep it cheap'. (whatever that means) I couldn't be more excited about my new purse. I keep re-organizing it because it has all these wonderful pockets. There is one small zipper pocket on the outside, which is not like the normal small zipper pockets on purses, this one fits stuff and for me its perfect for keys. (which always got lost in my purse). Then it has another outside pocket with no zipper but perfectly deep so things won't fall out, that is perfect for my cell phone; easy access that only needs one hand in case other hand is full of baby girl. awesome. The middle pocket, the biggest one, has so much room. It is the perfect commuter purse with room for a book or a thrown sippy cup, a lunch maybe...the list goes on. There is even more organizing pockets on the inside! After all of these fabu things, there is still more! How can it be so you ask? Well, there are two options for straps, one to be worn across the body, like a messenger bag; the other is two handle straps that are also big enough to be worn on my shoulder and held on by the elbow.
sigh. of happiness.
I need to get out more.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carolyn, this is called a Mom Purse. And this, my friend, is your life.
I want to see a picture of this purse of perfection.
Target = Best Store Ever. It's okay to be excited about Target. Start to worry when you become me and you look forward to the field trip to Costco. :)
seriously costco is already a fav and would have been mentioned had they not had Christmas paraphernalia up last time I went.
Post a Comment