Monday, September 08, 2008

Sadies one year

oh yea. In all the drama I forgot to mention Sadie's stats from her 12 month (even though really she was 13). Sadie is weighing in at a big 23lbs 15 oz in the 75%ile of weight; apparently she is slowing down, even though on Friday when we weighed her for her medicine she was at 24lbs 2 oz. She was 29 3/4inches long in the 50%ile so she definitely slowed down there. however her head circumference is still big (it must be all the hair) with a resounding 18 1/2 cm in the 90%ile.

Developmentally Sadie is doing great. now lets just get through this ear infection and not have anymore. One more and I am afraid tubes are in her future; especially considering I had them.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Is her head seriously 18.5 INCHES, or do they do that in centimeters? I think inches would make her head almost as wide as her body is long!!

Carolyn Haack said...

Ha! good catch! :)