Tuesday, March 06, 2007

hunger lesson learned

yesterday I took a lunch to work as B and I are trying to save some funds. Apparently I didn't take enough food. I ate lunch, then got hungry maybe three hours later but didn't have time to eat. Busy days these days at work with my boss on vacation and me the only person in the office fulltime. sigh. So anywho....as I am leaving work I realize I feel faint and nauseous and dizzy. not good. I get a pretzel on my way home from the train station which revives me a little. Then after our appt last night I get home and have a small salad (trying to eat better for baby). This morning? I lost a lb. Why didn't that work when I wasn't pregnant? So what does Carolyn do this morning? I put so much food in my backpack I almost couldn't carry it! Overcompensate is my motto. The best part of it all is there are full day meetings going on all week, so I am getting free bfast and lunch!! (mostly because I am good friends with the coordinator of the meetings. man I love free food). do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight... get down tonight...

No comments: