Monday, March 12, 2007
Tomorrow is the Day
Its like waiting for some big ball to drop. You watch the clock knowing it is going slow just to spite you. I hate waiting. I don't like surprises unless its winning the lottery and I hate waiting. I want to be able to just talk to my belly and say.... hey? what are you? boy or girl? but unfortunately it doesn't work like that. I do however have my father informing me that it is a boy so I don't need to call him with the results. He is 100% sure it is a boy. it will be interesting as my papa was correct for all four of us and back then they didnt' have these fancy technigues to know what you were having in advance. My dad guessed us all correctly. We will see if he has the same accuracy for his grandbabies. B is also convinced it is a boy so I am surrounded by this boydom. argh. I want to know already. I barely slept last night with wondering if baby is ok, if we will even find out tomorrow (baby could be in the wrong position), what I need to eat to make sure baby moves around so we do find out, talk about stressful. I do however have my meal planned and have taken a half day off as there is no way I could concentrate at all tomorrow morning. well I am out to try to get some work done. yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment