B and I are now the proud creators/owners of a female .75lb fetus. We are very excited about our creation. The naming part is going to be hard. I's got to tell you I don't like a lot of girls names and if I do, they are either friends kids or friends or even ex friends. Not trying to be too unique but i don't want to be the most popular name either. hm.
As for baby, she is doing good. All organs were accounted for as well as the right size. She is perfectly sized at 20 weeks 1 day (today is exactly 20weeks, how about them apples?). her legs were fluttering and her arms were waving, we just couldnt get a good look at her face. Strange... my child is shy? shy in front of a camera? how can this be? Anyway, at my next appt I get an extra ultrasound to get pictures of her face to make sure everything is ok. Nothing wrong with another ultrasound in my book so yay. I was told to bring juice and drink it 10 min before my appt so she moves around more. Apparently baby was sleepy (just like her momma these days) and stayed face down most of the time. My belly measured in at 21 cm from pelvis to belly button and I have gained 2 lbs. Technically one could say I gained four but morning sickness made me lose 2 in the first trimester so I am back to weight at beginning of pregnancy plus 2. I haven't really been trying not to gain weight as anyone can see when i walk in with McDonalds or Taco Bell every other day. We will see how the next few weeks go as I never quite feel full these days :) Maybe my lack of Alcohol intake could also explain said weight dilemma....
As a side note to this happy day, our carpet got installed today! yay to carpet. My house is about to go back to normal. Can it be? I don't know if I remember normal.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought we already decided on Hermoine?? Another great choice would be Angela Michelle.
Well, Brendon and I are partial to odd names, as you know. I say, look for something fun on a map or in an old story - and congrats on a girl! :)
Post a Comment