Its true. We got home yesterday from seeing another house (it was a disaster of a house), dropped B off at the association meeting, and then I went in our house to find Sierra a little.... shall we say disturbed? She charged down the stairs at me, ran in circles around me, then ran back upstairs to do her psycho dog impression in the hallway. A little confused by her behavior I ask if she has to go outside, go to the deck door and she charges down to the door, I let her out, she does a circle around the deck and comes back to the door to be let in. Interesting. so now I start to wonder if she went somewhere in the house. I start to check upstairs when i notice something brown on the carpet. It was round and had a hole in the middle. The closer I get to it, the better my hunch that she did do somethign wrong. Sitting on the top stair was a bitten into girl scout cookie (a caremel delite to be exact). Immediately checking the package on the desk I see we left it open in our rush to leave and she must have eaten one, but didn't finish the other. i go back upstairs to check on her and she is sprinting faster then I have ever ssen her go up and down the hall, over the bed and through the second bed room. keep in mind, b has already torn up the carpet in both rooms so there is only carpet in the hallway. She likes to run on the carpet. Realizing she can go faster only on the carpet, she sprints up and down the hallway about 15 times. The dog was spastic people. Thankfully she was too spastic to sit still so she didn't break, chew or attack anything. An hour later when b got home, spastic dog had already crashed so he didn't get to see it.
I think she will be ok from her small chocolate intake but man dont' ever give that dog sugar. yikes!
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment