Well we had a busy weekend. Sadie had her first BBQ, swim (sort of), festival and trip to Indiana. It was interesting. We drove to Indiana on Sunday to go see the paretns and uncle Phil. We did ok until we got home and had a bbq at Kelmo's. We were definately fussy as we barely slept all day. Sadie is not to fond of the car seat. She catnaps in it but doesn't sleep. We ended up leaving the BBQ early to take our little fussy one home. When we got home she almost went right to sleep in her swing. Just needed to cool off and relax.
Then on Monday we went to the Taste of Polonia in Jefferson Park. Met Dave, Lisa and Lisa's parents there to watch a U2 cover band (didn't know that is why dave and lisa were going till we got there, but the band was good!). B and I were going to meet Aaron and Kim there but they ended up not going so instead we hung with the novak crowd, then went home with them for a swim. The water ended up being too cold for Sadie but that didn't stop the rest of us from going in. It was refreshing! I had too many beers so I had to pump and dump but it was worth it! yay new experiences.
Then on Monday we went to the Taste of Polonia in Jefferson Park. Met Dave, Lisa and Lisa's parents there to watch a U2 cover band (didn't know that is why dave and lisa were going till we got there, but the band was good!). B and I were going to meet Aaron and Kim there but they ended up not going so instead we hung with the novak crowd, then went home with them for a swim. The water ended up being too cold for Sadie but that didn't stop the rest of us from going in. It was refreshing! I had too many beers so I had to pump and dump but it was worth it! yay new experiences.
We also made plans for Lisa's parents to babysit Sadie next year when we do the Dublin marathon. I am serious people. We are doing it. Anyone who wants to come can join us but Bryan and I, Dave and Lisa, and Chad (who has to go if I go) are going to Dublin next year for the marathon. lisa's parents (well mom) even said they will Sadie sit and Lisa's dad is going to make me some bacon buddies. woohoo. More plans to come next year of course but it is on my radar. For those of you who are concerned about my running a marathon, don't you worry. the whole reason we are doing the Dublin one, well besides seeing Ireland, is that the course is open longer than any other so peeps like me, who don't run, can walk it! I plan to walk my first and only marathon next year in Dublin!
1 comment:
When is the marathon??
sue
Post a Comment