Sunday, February 03, 2008

B with a headache

B was off yesterday boarding the 'massive' slopes of Alpine Valley.....ha...

Today he is laying on the couch with what he claims is a bad headache. in reality I believe it to be body aches as he is sore from his excurision. Hard when you use muscles you haven't used in a year. :)

While he was off snowboarding in WI, Sadie and I spent the day in and out of the house as their were two showings of our house. We went to target which was big fun. We got ourselves lots of baby food to try, some more teething toys, and two cute little outfits for Valentines day. Babygirl is wearing 9 month clothes already. The nine month outfits say between 16 - 20 lbs (she is right in the middle with 18 lb) and 26.5-30.5 inches (Sadie is at 26.5 inches) man but she is growing like a weed. Doc says she will start to taper off her as she starts getting more mobile. Lets hope she can wear the 9 month outfits longer than the 6 monthers I just had to put away. My most recent discovery was the clothes they sell at Costco. Cute Carters outfits for only $6! how can you go wrong ? Well i realized last time I only bought sizes she was currently wearing and one bigger one. This last trip to Costco i smartened up and got larger sizes!! now we have some cute 12 month outfits ready in the wings.

No comments: