Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More about teeth.

Because I know you find Sadie's teeth as fascinating as I do, here is yet another blog about her teeth. It was discovered today that the tooth poppin out on the top has two pieces to it, a front and a back. yes siree folks, you are right. it is a molar! Not only is she getting 6 teeth in but she is getting in two molars. Oh boy. As a mom I almost like that she is getting it all done at one time, but as a baby, oh poor Sadie. Talk about teeth nightmares!

3 comments:

Grace said...

Seriously, has a year really gone by? Is Sadie really going to be one? Crazy! We are loving reading your blog and keeping up with Sadie!

I hope that everyone is doing well. I don't know when Chris and I might make it up your way. Are you coming down to KS anytime soon?

I just started a food blog (I know you two like food) and we have a travel one too, so read them when you get a chance!

http://jetsetfool729.blogspot.com/

http://socalgirl.travellerspoint.com/

Give happy birthday hugs & kisses to Sadie!

Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AEGN said...

So where are Sadie's b-day pics already? :)