Monday, July 14, 2008

Sneaky Dog

When Sadie finishes eating dinner, I typically take her highchair tray and put it on the table with the remaining food particles still on it. After night night, I come back down and clean it up. She is not a very clean eater so it takes awhile :) Anywho I noticed yesterday when i came downstairs that Sierra was crouching low on the kitchen chair under the table. I thought maybe she was just laying there as she sleeps in bizarre places (remember the behind the toilet comment). But then I noticed that Sadie's tray was missing her last six puffs. Hm. thought I. Maybe Sierra wasn't just stooping on the chair. I have confirmed it today. The cheese and carrots particles remaining from Sadie's dinner are mysteriously missing from her tray. Sierra is somehow managing to get on the table from about three inches of chair far enough out from the table to get her grubby little paws up there. She really is freaking sneaky. She never gets on the chairs when we are around....but the things she does when we aren't there! E GADS to think of it.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Just think of what Sadie is going to do while you guys aren't watching... and take a moment to revel in the relative small potatoes Sierra is cooking up :)