Friday, February 03, 2006

Love Affair ends with bad seller

It is true my friends. My love affair with Ebay has come to an end. Let me tell you a story.

About two months ago there was an entry in this here blog called "coat of dreams". This story ends sadly. Not only did Marshall Fields get my hopes up and they dashed them with a cold bucket of water also known as a letter denying me my coat. Then I found it. Coat of dreams was on EBAY....LALALALA... I was happy again. The seller had good remarks. The coat was new with tags.. it was fate I tell you fate. Alas good readers of blog world, coat of dreams was not to end happily. Coat of dreams was received several days after paying for it, and emailing the seller about shipping it. Not only did it not have tags on it...it also smelled very much like it had been out all night long. I tried to return it to seller but she swears it is new with tags. bad seller. if she will not accept return I will dry clean coat and keep it as a reminder there are bad people out there. especially in Wisconsin.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Lesson from your sister....never trust people who put big plastic blocks of cheese on their heads.